Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kid time = Fun time

We went to the park on April Fools Day... I wish I could have played a major joke on my husband, but had nothing to do... Every woman is always obsessed with the "I'm Pregnant" scam... that doesnt work so well for me!  =)  We had a blast at the park!  The kids love playing outside & I love nice days! 
Brynlee made a new friend there.  He walked right up to her & hugged her then said "do you want to play with me?"  It was the cutest thing EVER!!  Brynlee told me about 300 times that he was her friend!  LOL  I love kids!! 




Brynlee made a new friend at the Park. He walked right up & hugged her then said "Do you want to play with me?"  It was so cute!!  Brynlee only told me about 300 times that he was her new friend!  It was the cutest thing EVER!
 Kason was actually able to climb up the stairs & slide down the slides on his own.  He is just getting soo big I cannot believe it! 

We did a project of Jelly Bean necklaces with Brynlee & my neices while I was babysitting!  It was so much fun, but time consuming!!  Not something I would recommend! ;) 

Last night we had some friends over for dinner & dessert... mmmm... I made this delicious recipe I found blog shopping... Red Hot Cupcakes...

They are so extremely delicious I cannot even express it enough!!  The frosting is the very VERY best part... Seriously!!  Not just because it was frosting, but because I used my very own Buttercreme recipe & added a few things from her deliciousness.. Oh my!! If you like Red Hots.. Please let me make these cupcakes for you!!!  Mmmmmmmmm!
Jamie Healy.. This post was especially for you!!  I hope you read & enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment